In an era where new technology is continuing to accelerate and disrupt, it’s important that healthcare organisations are agile, able to leverage the benefits of the latest advancements, provide the best experiences and make the correct decisions.
A patient-centric integrated healthcare landscape can significantly increase the effectiveness of healthcare in any country in the world.
Capabilities for Healthcare Organizations
- Managing and reducing cybersecurity threats to protect personal and clinical data and privacy.
- Driving connected medical and clinical data analytics for decision making and personalisation of services that add greater value to patients and healthcare professionals.
- Accelerate and implement innovative digital health strategies to improve the consumer experience with cloud, on-premise or hybrid strategies.
- Improve communication among healthcare professionals, between patients and medical staff in order to facilitate an optimal level of care and reduce or mitigate adverse events that may require an emergency response.
- Implementation of interoperability platforms that solve problems and create opportunities related to the transmission of information and the connection of systems with security and identity management.
- Accelerated digital innovation to meet shorter deadlines.
- Improving the health and experience of patients through patient-centered solutions and services that enable personalization through the use of interconnected devices and platforms.
- Ensure the integrity and availability of services with sophisticated monitoring and alerting systems.
Whilst all healthcare organisations are unique, there are many common themes in terms of the technical challenges they face which are currently disrupting this sector. In this section we’ll provide a high level view of some of the most common ones.
Whilst many technologies can be considered horizontally appropriate regardless of your industry, it is also worth exploring the advantages of specific solutions that have been designed specifically to meet the needs of the Healthcare sector.
WSO2 Open Healthcare
WSO2 is a technology suite that can be used to provide a complete digital platform for interoperability by meeting regulatory compliance requirements. These tools provide a host of capabilities such as Application Sharing, Document Exchange and Data Sharing that can be leveraged to allow systems to communicate with each other and provide data to consumers such as patients, healthcare professionals and research groups. The platform can be deployed on-premises, in VMs, in multiple clouds, and in containers.
- Our flexible range of services enables us to provide the input you need. We pride ourselves on being your full lifecycle change implementation partner, from identification of your needs through to solution delivery and ongoing management.
- Whether you are looking to leverage the technical and reputational benefits by being ahead of the curve, or if you are in a region where it is a regulatory requirement, we can help.
- We can work with your technical teams, leaders and stakeholders to help your organization understand the benefits, responsibilities and journey of your company's digital transformation and integration.
- Our team of experts work closely with you to identify and implement the technologies and solutions that can help your company's digital ecosystem generate higher revenues and improve user experience.
You May Be Interested In…
Further information and reading on subjects related to this page.
CONNECTED HEALTHCARE: Open Interoperability Solutions
The healthcare system is complex and highly fragmented Insufficient or untimely data in a fragmented system can lead to serious medical errors that
Talk to our experts
Contact our team to discuss your initiatives and find out how Chakray can help deliver your successful outcomes.Get in touch