Apache Kafka Installation and Configuration
Kafka is one of the most popular publisher-subscriber models written in Java and Scala. It was originally developed by LinkedIn and later open-sourced. Kafka is a community distributed event streaming platform capable of handling trillions of events a day. Initially conceived as a messaging queue, Kafka is based on an abstraction of a distributed commit log.
Find out in this Ebook what you should know about Apache Kafka. You will learn about:
- Apache Kafka broker installation
- How to set up Apache Zookeeper
- Basic configuration for individual developer to get started on a Kafka
- How to install multiple Kafka broker & zookeeper as part of a single cluster
- Some specific concerns when using Kafka in an industry environment