WSO2 Senior Enterprise Integrator Developer – Tanzania
At Chakray, we are actively seeking a highly skilled WSO2 Senior Enterprise Integrator Developer to join our team. In this pivotal role, you will play a key part in designing and implementing efficient, scalable enterprise integration solutions using the cutting-edge WSO2 platform. We are looking for candidates who not only possess strong technical expertise but also demonstrate exceptional leadership abilities, enabling them to guide teams effectively and navigate the complexities of modern enterprise integrations.
Successful candidates will be proficient in translating the architect’s provided designs of enterprise integration patterns into reality, utilizing WSO2 Enterprise Integrator and its associated tooling. From day one, you will be responsible for the development, deployment, and rigorous testing of these solutions, ensuring seamless integration and optimal performance.
- You are fluent in English, minimum B2 level to be able to communicate with the client.
- WSO2 Certified Enterprise Integrator Developer title.
- Familiarity with Integration Patterns.
- Experience with the following technologies and tools would be highly beneficial: Web Services, APIs, XML, XPath, XSLT, and other technologies relevant to the role.
- Work onsite in Tanzania, Dar es Salam, at least, for an extended initial period.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a technical/engineering discipline.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex integration issues, as this is a critical aspect of the role.
Nice to have
- DevOps knowledge.
- Domain knowledge on the Banking/Financial Industry.
- Swahili knowledge.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- A career you can develop and own in an organisation with niche focus, specialisms and expertise that are valued in the market.
- Opportunities to work with a wide range of industry leading global organisations.
- Continuous personal development through training, industry recognised certifications and all important experience applying new skills in customer engagements.
- An organisation that values its people, wants them to challenge the status quo and find the next level in everything we do.
We are a niche global consultancy. Our interest is in integration and in solving connected business problems. We don’t implement the applications we connect for customers. We amplify their value to the business by making them relevant to other applications, systems and services within the organisations. We work with organisations of all sizes, helping them to select, deploy and operate the right fit integration technologies to meet the challenges they face. We focus on ensuring that our customers adopt solutions and capabilities that best meet their integration needs.
We are technology agnostic in that we will work with any technology our customer needs us to work with. We are pragmatic in terms of the choices we make in partnering with technology vendors. Whether it is proprietary or open source, Azure or AWS, cloud or on-premise… what we deliver is what we believe delivers the right value for the customer.
The strength of any consultancy business is its people. Valuing our people and their careers is fundamental in developing the strength of our brand in the market. We are striving as an organisation to continually aspire to be the best version of Chakray we can be and we see that as an ongoing journey not a destination.