Service and Release Engineers – Tanzania
We are actively seeking dedicated Service and Release Engineers to join our team. In this crucial role, you will be responsible for meticulously managing services and releases for various applications and technologies, ensuring products are launched to the market at the right time and meet the highest quality standards.
As a Service & Release Engineer, your tasks will include receiving services developed by our teams, deploying them, and rigorously testing their functionality. Effective communication skills are paramount as this role requires constant interaction with various IT roles within the organization.
Flexibility is key in this position, as work hours may extend beyond regular business hours and spill over into non-business days. This scheduling is intentional, aligning with industry best practices, as these off-hours are often preferred by organizations for making changes to production environments.
- You are fluent in English, minimum B2 level to be able to communicate with the client.
- General knowledge of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator, Confluence, CI/CD, DB, Linux, K8S, Web Services, APIs, XML, XPath, XSLT, and other technologies relevant to the role.
- Build automation (planning/automation/validation/rollback) and its strategies.
- Security, compliance, versioning and tagging
- Work onsite in Tanzania, Dar es Salam.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex integration issues, as this is a critical aspect of the role.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of integration testing, and artifact managing.
- Domain knowledge on the Banking/Financial Industry.
- Swahili language.
What do we offer?
- Training to get WSO2 Enterprise Integrator certification.
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- A career you can develop and own in an organisation with niche focus, specialisms and expertise that are valued in the market.
- Opportunities to work with a wide range of industry leading global organisations.
- Continuous personal development through training, industry recognised certifications and all important experience applying new skills in customer engagements.
- An organisation that values its people, wants them to challenge the status quo and find the next level in everything we do.
We are a niche global consultancy. Our interest is in integration and in solving connected business problems. We don’t implement the applications we connect for customers. We amplify their value to the business by making them relevant to other applications, systems and services within the organisations. We work with organisations of all sizes, helping them to select, deploy and operate the right fit integration technologies to meet the challenges they face. We focus on ensuring that our customers adopt solutions and capabilities that best meet their integration needs.
We are technology agnostic in that we will work with any technology our customer needs us to work with. We are pragmatic in terms of the choices we make in partnering with technology vendors. Whether it is proprietary or open source, Azure or AWS, cloud or on-premise… what we deliver is what we believe delivers the right value for the customer.
The strength of any consultancy business is its people. Valuing our people and their careers is fundamental in developing the strength of our brand in the market. We are striving as an organisation to continually aspire to be the best version of Chakray we can be and we see that as an ongoing journey not a destination.