Integrations Developers / Software Engineers – Tanzania
We are hiring Integrations Developers/ Software Engineers, passionate professionals who specialize in building APIs for the digital transformation of a large financial institution, in an agile scrum team. Should be able to develop the architect’s provided designs of enterprise integration patterns.
We expect our Integration Engineers at Chakray to continually develop themselves and ultimately be considered as world class integration subject matter experts.
As the development work will be for the WSO2 Enterprise Integrator solution, we are assuming that the developer has already experience in integration development in other tools like Mule, Camel, Oracle, IBM or similar. Chakray will provide the necessary access to training in the WSO2 Enterprise Integration solution.
- You are fluent in English, minimum B2 level to be able to communicate with the client.
- Familiarity with Integration Patterns.
- Experience with the following technologies and tools would be highly beneficial: Web Services, APIs, XML, XPath, XSLT, and other technologies relevant to the role.
- Work onsite in Tanzania, Dar es Salam, at least, for an extended initial period.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex integration issues, as this is a critical aspect of the role.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a technical/engineering discipline.
Nice to have
- DevOps, CI/CD, Confluence knowledge
- Domain knowledge on the Banking/Financial Industry.
- Swahili language
What do we offer?
- Training to get WSO2 Enterprise Integrator certification
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- A career you can develop and own in an organisation with niche focus, specialisms and expertise that are valued in the market.
- Opportunities to work with a wide range of industry leading global organisations.
- Continuous personal development through training, industry recognised certifications and all important experience applying new skills in customer engagements.
- An organisation that values its people, wants them to challenge the status quo and find the next level in everything we do.
We are a niche global consultancy. Our interest is in integration and in solving connected business problems. We don’t implement the applications we connect for customers. We amplify their value to the business by making them relevant to other applications, systems and services within the organisations. We work with organisations of all sizes, helping them to select, deploy and operate the right fit integration technologies to meet the challenges they face. We focus on ensuring that our customers adopt solutions and capabilities that best meet their integration needs.
We are technology agnostic in that we will work with any technology our customer needs us to work with. We are pragmatic in terms of the choices we make in partnering with technology vendors. Whether it is proprietary or open source, Azure or AWS, cloud or on-premise… what we deliver is what we believe delivers the right value for the customer.
The strength of any consultancy business is its people. Valuing our people and their careers is fundamental in developing the strength of our brand in the market. We are striving as an organisation to continually aspire to be the best version of Chakray we can be and we see that as an ongoing journey not a destination.