Integration Engineer – United Kingdom
About the Role
As part of Chakray’s ongoing growth there are now a number of Integration Engineer roles available in our UK Technology Team. As an Integration Engineer at Chakray you will work with a variety of technologies in the integration market including ESBs, Event Streaming, iPaaS, API Management and deploy them across multiple public/private cloud platforms. Our Integration Engineers are a dynamic team of people with a passion for integration and technology.
We work with organisations of all sizes, helping them to select, deploy and operate the right fit integration technologies to meet the challenges they face. That may be architecture to meet needs of large scale Digital Transformation projects or solutions to meet the needs of mid-market customers that are focused on specific business problems. Whether it is proprietary or open source, Azure or AWS, cloud or on-premise… what we deliver is what we believe delivers the right value for the customer.
- You will be experienced in one or more integration technologies Boomi, Azure Integration Services, Workato, Jitterbit, SnapLogic, TIBCO, MuleSoft, WSO2, Web Methods, Apache Kafka, Informatica
- You know it isn’t about the product(s) you know. it’s your knowledge of integration, what it takes to be successful delivering integration and what it takes for customers to be successful
- Your strong integration foundation allows you to absorb multiple integration technologies and be successful. You’re not frightened of changing or adopting different tooling to meet customer needs
- You understand common integration patterns, API architectures & contracts/specifications and how to pragmatically advise customers on how to apply them
- You have worked with multiple endpoints and business systems supporting key functional areas in an organisation. This may include CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot, SugarCRM), ERP (SAP, Netsuite, Oracle, Sage, Workday), Support (Jira, ServiceNow, Zendesk), Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, MS SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL, Graph), Flat Files (CSV, Hierarchical File Formats, EDI Documents)
- You have strong documentation skills that enable you to clearly explain complex architectures and solutions
- You solution with one eye on how your solution will be supported operationally, seeking to constantly simplify complex problems
- You consider yourself first and foremost to be an integration specialist and have done for at least a few years
- You like nimble organisations or want to be part of one and have the opportunity to make a difference to both the organisation and the people around you.
We are a niche global consultancy. Our interest is in integration and in solving connected business problems. We don’t implement the applications we connect for customers. We amplify their value to the business by making them relevant to other applications, systems and services within the organisations. We are technology agnostic in that we will work with any technology our customer needs us to work with. We are pragmatic in terms of the choices we make in partnering with technology vendors.