Daily Operations Engineers / Support Engineers – Tanzania
To ensure smooth and seamless running of daily operations, we at Chakray are hiring Daily Operations Engineers / Support Engineers. These professionals will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the company’s technology systems in Tanzania, ensuring that all operations run smoothly and responding quickly to any issues that arise.
Plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of day-to-day activities within an organization. Tasks will vary widely depending on the specific needs of the organization.
Here is a generic list of tasks to be performed by people in this role:
- Development or changes on existing integrations, outside of project lines..
- Routine Monitoring: Continuously monitor various aspects of daily operations, such as IT systems, production processes, or service delivery, to identify any anomalies or issues.
- Process Improvement: Identify areas for operational process improvement and efficiency gains, and work on implementing these improvements.
- Documentation: Maintain up-to-date documentation of operational processes, procedures, and troubleshooting steps to facilitate knowledge sharing and future reference.
- Reporting: Generate and distribute daily, weekly, or monthly reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) to relevant stakeholders.
- Compliance and Regulations: Ensure that daily operations comply with industry regulations, safety standards, and organizational policies.
- Customer Support: Provide support to customer service teams by addressing operational issues that impact customer satisfaction
- You are fluent in English, minimum B2 level to be able to communicate with the client.
- General knowledge of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator, Confluence, CI/CD, DB, Linux, K8S, Web Services, APIs, XML, XPath, XSLT, and other technologies relevant to the role.
- Security, compliance.
- Work onsite in Tanzania, Dar es Salam.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of integration testing, and artifact managing.
- Domain knowledge on the Banking/Financial Industry.
- Swahili language
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- A career you can develop and own in an organisation with niche focus, specialisms and expertise that are valued in the market.
- Opportunities to work with a wide range of industry leading global organisations.
- Continuous personal development through training, industry recognised certifications and all important experience applying new skills in customer engagements.
- An organisation that values its people, wants them to challenge the status quo and find the next level in everything we do.
We are a niche global consultancy. Our interest is in integration and in solving connected business problems. We don’t implement the applications we connect for customers. We amplify their value to the business by making them relevant to other applications, systems and services within the organisations. We work with organisations of all sizes, helping them to select, deploy and operate the right fit integration technologies to meet the challenges they face. We focus on ensuring that our customers adopt solutions and capabilities that best meet their integration needs.
We are technology agnostic in that we will work with any technology our customer needs us to work with. We are pragmatic in terms of the choices we make in partnering with technology vendors. Whether it is proprietary or open source, Azure or AWS, cloud or on-premise… what we deliver is what we believe delivers the right value for the customer.
The strength of any consultancy business is its people. Valuing our people and their careers is fundamental in developing the strength of our brand in the market. We are striving as an organisation to continually aspire to be the best version of Chakray we can be and we see that as an ongoing journey not a destination.