Junior Developer – Spain
About the role
You will be responsible for developing the functionalities, applications, and APIs assigned by architects and/or Project Managers. This will usually be done under the SCRUM methodology, although not necessarily.
It will be your responsibility to understand and/or learn the necessary technologies, languages, and tools to successfully complete your assignments.
The company will provide the space and sufficient learning resources to complete your training.Your initial task will be to certify yourself in some of the solutions the company uses, in order to demonstrate during your probationary period that you can develop using them. After the probationary period, you will be assigned to a project.
- Sufficient English proficiency to work in a 100% English-speaking environment.
- Availability to work on-site in projects abroad, usually for periods of 3 to 6 months per year.
Highly Valued Experiences or Knowledge:
- SOAP and REST Web Services
- Integration Solutions (WSO2, Fuse, Camel, or similar)
Valued Experiences or Knowledge:
- SCRUM, CI/CD, Git, Docker/K8s, Clouds, Linux, testing
- Previous experience in similar roles
What We Offer
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Professional development within an international organization with a presence in Europe, LATAM, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Flexibility in the workplace.
- Opportunities to work with a wide range of clients from any continent.
- Continuous professional development through internal training and sector-recognized certifications.
- Being part of an organization that values its employees.