Integration Engineer – España
About the Role
As an Integration Engineer at Chakray you will join a dynamic and growing team of people with a passion for integration and technology. You will work with a variety of technologies in the integration market including ESBs, Event Streaming, iPaaS, API Management and deploy across multiple public/private cloud platforms.
We expect our Integration Engineers at Chakray to continually develop themselves and ultimately be considered as world class integration subject matter experts.
- You will be experienced in one or more integration technologies Boomi, Azure Integration Services, Talend, Workato, Jitterbit, SnapLogic, TIBCO, MuleSoft, WSO2, Web Methods, Apache Kafka, Informatica or similar technologies
- Review of solution design documents and their implementations
- You understand EIP (Enterprise Integration Patterns) and following industry best practices in integration delivery
- You have experience in the design, development and testing of APIs
- You have experience working in CI/CD environments to deploy and test solutions in customer implementations
- You create detailed technical documentation to support integration delivery and support
- You have experience in supporting software releases and troubleshooting production issues
- Where you have gaps in knowledge or experience, you will balance those gaps with an overriding hunger for learning, technology and a desire to be considered world class
- You are fluent in English, minimum B2 level to be able to communicate with the client.
- You have more than 1 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a technical/engineering discipline.
- Experience with the following technologies and tools would be highly beneficial: Wso2, Java, Gradle, Git, Docker, AWS, Terraform and Kafka.
We are a niche global consultancy. Our interest is in integration and in solving connected business problems. We don’t implement the applications we connect for customers. We amplify their value to the business by making them relevant to other applications, systems and services within the organisations. We work with organisations of all sizes, helping them to select, deploy and operate the right fit integration technologies to meet the challenges they face. We focus on ensuring that our customers adopt solutions and capabilities that best meet their integration needs.
We are technology agnostic in that we will work with any technology our customer needs us to work with. We are pragmatic in terms of the choices we make in partnering with technology vendors. Whether it is proprietary or open source, Azure or AWS, cloud or on-premise… what we deliver is what we believe delivers the right value for the customer.
The strength of any consultancy business is its people. Valuing our people and their careers is fundamental in developing the strength of our brand in the market. We are striving as an organisation to continually aspire to be the best version of Chakray we can be and we see that as an ongoing journey not a destination.